Hypnosis for Weight Loss
Click Here
Hypnosis to Reduce Stress
Click Here
Hypnosis to Quit Smoking
Click Here

Neuro-Linguistic Programming

Studies have shown that only 7% of communication is in the words that we use. Which leaves 93% to other elements of ‘the message’ – such as body language, breathing, vocal tone and eye movement.

NLP, or Neuro-Linguistic Programming, is many things, and has many aspects and applications.

NLP encompasses but is not limited to the following:


  • An evolving model of subjective experience
  • A behavioral technology
  • The study and application of using the language of the mind to consistently achieve specific and desired outcomes.
  • Understanding the elements of communication, behavior and emotion
  • Learning to affect the elements of subjective experience and gain the power to choose or change behavior, create emotional ‘states’ purposefully, and influence others with your communication
  • A multi-level method of communicating – allowing access to both the conscious and subconscious processes of the mind
  • A set of step-by-step processes created over the years from modeling success – whether that is success overcoming a phobia, or success in golf, it matters not
  • Communication at it’s most pure, most powerful, and most effective

NLP is focused on creating a successful outcome in ANY endeavor; by understanding and applying the component parts of any successful process.

Neuro: The nervous system (the mind), through which our experience is processed via five senses:


Linguistic: Language and other nonverbal communication systems through which our neural representations are coded, ordered and given meaning. Includes:

Internal dialogue

Programming: The ability to discover and utilize the programs (patterns, automatic neural processes) that we run in our neurological systems to achieve our specific and desired outcomes.

Most importantly, NLP is a highly effective set of tools, processes, and communication models that allow us to experience leaps forward in our thinking, and in our personal and professional development. At a personal level, it is about understanding yourself and how your mind works, and using that understanding to your advantage. At an interpersonal level, NLP is focused on creating connection and communication on multiple planes – both consciously and subconsciously.

Interested in taking a course in Neuro-Linguistic Programming? Find out more.


While hypnosis has many beneficial effects, it is not a substitute for appropriate medical attention. Statements and programs offered on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. When dealing with physical and/or mental illness or disease, always consult a qualified physician or therapist.

Testimonials Disclosure